White Hat SEO refers to using techniques that Google likes, and will not penalize you for. Black Hat on the other end, will earn you massive amounts of money, but will get you banned. I have practiced black hat in the past, and trust me, the work involved will eat up 20 hours of your day, and I am not pulling your leg, at all. These techniques are what I have found to be considered White Hat by Google and should be updated as I figure out new ones.
Article Marketing
- Unique Article Wizard / Article Marketing Automation
- Hand Submission
Social Bookmarking
- SocialMarker.com
- StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit
Support Sites / Pages
- HubPages
- Squidoo
- BlogSpot
- Wordpress.com
- Today.com
Connect Content
Related Content List
- DoFollow Niche Related Blogs
- KeywordLuv Niche Related Blogs
- CommentLuv Niche Related Blogs
- Niche Related Message Boards / Forums
Question / Answers
- Yahoo Answers
- Wikianswers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment